Live From The Verizon iPhone Announcement
After years of whispers and hearsay, the most persistent rumor in the recent history of the Tech World is finally coming to fruition. It’s Verizon iPhone day. At least, we think it is.
Verizon hasn’t come right out and said it (that’d ruin the fun a bit, wouldn’t it?), but every sign, signal, and suggestion points to iPhone. We’re Live from Verizon’s Press Conference in New York City, battling the frigid air and an anxious army of tech reporters to bring you the latest details as they happen. Join us, won’t you?
- Live from Verizon’s 4G Press Conference at CES 2011
- Live from Verizon’s 4G Press Conference at CES 2011!
- The Daily Show Takes On The Verizon iPhone Announcement (With A Special Dose Of MG!)
- Verizon 4G Going Live Dec 5th; 5 GB Per Month For $50, 10 GB For $80
- It’s Official: The Verizon iPhone 4 Is Coming On February 10th