It’s Official: The Verizon iPhone 4 Is Coming On February 10th
It’s over. Finally â€” after years and years of speculation, the Verizon iPhone is real. As Verizon president Lowell McAdam put it, “If the press writes something long enough, eventually it becomes true.”
The word comes fresh out of Verizon’s press conference in New York City, where the company has confirmed that they plan to offer the iPhone 4 early next month.
From what we know so far, the Verizon iPhone 4 appears to be identical to the AT&T iPhone 4 (save for the obvious radio chip differences). FaceTime support, 5 megapixel camera on the back, App Store, Retina Display, etc. More details as they come in.
- So What’s So Special About The Verizon iPhone? Personal Hotspots.
- First Verizon iPhone 4 Delivered; Some Verizon Customers Expecting Delivery On February 7th
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders To Start At 3am EST On February 3rd
- Verizon: iPhone 4 Pre-orders To Start At 3am EST On February 3rd
- iPhone 5 Hits Final Testing Stage; May Not Get 8-Megapixel Camera