iPhone Aside, What Else Happened On January 11 In History?
According to just about every publication under the Sun, and possibly a few publications outside of the solar system, today is the day that Verizon Wireless will announce the availability of the iPhone on its wonderful network. (Well, it’s a wonderful network until everybody and his mother are trying to tether gigs of data using the iPhone!) It was decided that, since this is such a momentous day in the annals of human history—a communication device that’s been available for nearly four years now available in a slightly different format—we’d look back on what else happened on this day, January 11, in history. Join us.
- iPhone 4S Will be Available in 22 New Countries Including China on January 13th
- Rumor: Verizon iPhone Launching In January 2011
- The Speculative Pre-History of the iPhone
- Verizon iPhone Pre-orders Sold Out; Best First Day Launch In Verizon’s History; Attacks AT&T’s Network In New iPhone Ad
- Apple Has Ordered Qualcomm CDMA Chips For Verizon iPhone Launch In January 2011?