Citrix Invests In Data Center Consulting Services Firm GlassHouse Technologies
Citrix Systems has made a strategic investment in GlassHouse Technologies, a global data center consulting and managed services firm, expanding the existing relationship between the two companies with Citrix becoming a premier desktop virtualization partner of GlassHouse.
The investment also provides Citrix with an observerâ€™s seat on the GlassHouse board of directors. Others terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- Citrix Backs Mobile Cloud Technology Startup
- Citrix Acquires Collaboration Software Maker Netviewer
- Citrix’ First Seed Investment: Search And Backup Cloud Data With Primadesk
- Citrix Makes Strategic Investments In Graymatics And Gizmox
- Google Invests $102 Million More Into California’s Alta Wind Energy Center