Hold Everything – You Want London Startups Exceeding $10m In Revenues? OK
Saul Klein is a partner at European VC firm Index Ventures, previously worked for Skype, co-founded Video Island and is founder of Seedcamp. In this guest post he responds to recent posts by TechCrunch US writer Paul Carr regarding the position of London as a startup hub.
- Three startups, not just one, win the Le Web startup competition
- Startups And Investors To Rock @GeeknRolla, March 30, London
- VC Pirate Dave McClure To Keynote @GeeknRolla, March 30, London
- TechStars’ European Affiliate Startupbootcamp Launches In Madrid, Berlin And London To Follow
- UK Government Plans East London Tech Cluster, Startup Visa, Review Of IP Law, £200M In Finance. What?