When Should I Buy an Android Tablet?
jpyeck writes “I’ve deliberately avoided the smartphone craze, due to the fact I’ve never utilized any phone (landline or otherwise) enough to justify the monthly fees. But the geek in me craves the ‘smart’ part of the equation, especially since I got a bonus this year-end that is burning a hole in my pocket. The iPad is out of the question because I need a bit more hack-ability in my gadgets. I am drooling over the Android Honeycomb demo from the CES. I’ve had my eye on the Galaxy Tab, though it sounds like it won’t support Honeycomb. The Xoom looks great, but who knows when it will come out? The consensus seems to be ‘wait a few months for Honeycomb.’ If you were me, with limited patience, would you buy an Android tablet now? If so, which?”
- Lenovo Delays US Android Tablet Until Honeycomb, Cancels Windows 7 Tablet Altogether
- Google Unveils Android ‘Honeycomb’ Tablet
- Andy Rubin Shows Off Android 3.0 On Prototype Motorola Tablet At Dive Into Mobile
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab Android Tablet Now Official
- Hands-On With Acer’s New 10-Inch Android Tablet