Film Site MUBI Secures $2.4 Million To Socialise Cinema Buffs
MUBI, the online cinema platform, says it’s hit a significant growth curve recently, crossing one million registered users. It’s also raised $2.4 million from Angels to strengthen its balance sheet and grow the team in a round round led by Eduardo Costantini and which includes existing investors, Martin Varsavsky (founder of Fon), and Alec Oxenford.
- Social Cinema Mubi Signs Deal With To Be Inside Sony Bravia Connected TVs
- Abound Solar, Maker Of Thin Film Modules For Utilities, Raises $110 Million And Secures Huge Loan
- Indie Film Premieres On BitTorrent Before Cinema
- Mobile Barcode Company Scanbuy Secures $5 Million In Funding
- SCHAD Secures $4.2 Million Led By M8 Capital For Its Plant Mobile Monitoring Technology