The CrunchGear Team Interviews Alan Mulally, CEO Of Ford
We were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to talk with Ford CEO Alan Mulally about the current line-up of cars and the technology that goes into them.
Mr. Mulally has the unique honor of being CEO of Ford during the recession, and Ford was the only company that didn’t need a government loan. Perhaps this is due to Alan’s background as an engineer in Boeing in the 60′s. He went on to become the CEO of Boeing, and is in fact considered to be one of the major reasons that Boeing was able to compete with Airbus during that period. Mr. Mulally had quite a bit to say about the MyFord technology, the current car line up, and some hints about the future of Ford.
Click through for the video and we’ll have a higher-res version up shortly.
- Microsoft Narrows Down CEO Shortlist: Elop, Mulally, Bates, Nadella In Mix
- CrunchGear Interviews Gary Shapiro, The President Of The CEA And The International CES
- Interviews: The Hampton Creek Team Answers Your Questions
- Interviews: Ask the Hampton Creek Team About the Science and Future of Food
- A Week In The Technology-Packed 2011 Ford Edge Sport