French Groupon Clone Scores €1.5 Million to Conquer More French Territory
Perhaps now that Groupon is happily being valued at $4.75 billion, investors all over the world are getting all the more interested in the local group daily deal platforms. Brand new Moroccan clone MyDeal is rumored to be raising a round and France’s Dealissime closed its first round of funding back in July. And now another French Groupon clone, Bon-PrivÃ©, is announcing that it has raised â‚¬1.5 million.
This is the first round of funding for the French startup founded back in February 2010. In-line with most of the Groupon clones, Bon-PrivÃ© offers between 40 and 90% discounts on exclusive offers to bars, restaurants, shows, etc.Â The site is currently live in 4 French cities – Paris, Toulouse, Nantes and Nice – and is planning to cover 10 French cities by the end of the year, starting with Bordeaux, Lille, Marseille, Lyon and Strasbourg.
- Groupon Clone That Got Sued By Groupon Raises Funding At $200 Million Valuation
- French Birchbox Competitor JolieBox Enters UK With Acquisition Of Boudoir Privé
- Groupon Files Lawsuit Against Australian Clone “Scoopon”
- Offers.com Raises $7 Million To Help Track Down Good Deals (No, Not Like Groupon)
- Investors Pump $90 Million Into Airbnb Clone Wimdu