Crowdfund a Moon Monolith Mission?
Jamie found a somewhat amusing little essay on putting together a crowd-sourced mission to put a monolith on the moon. The author estimates it would cost half a billion dollars, which is a sum he thinks could be raised. Although personally, I think a half a billion dollars could be put to better use, it’s a fun thought exercise.
- First Commercial Mission To the Moon Launched From China
- Lunar Mission One Proposes To Take Core Sample, Plant Time Capsule On the Moon
- First Word On Results From GRAIL, NASA’s Moon Gravity Mission
- LADEE Probe Ends Its Mission On the Far Side Of the Moon
- NASA Laying Foundation For Jupiter Moon Space Mission