Zynga Hires Fourth Ex-MySpace Exec
The MySpace talent exodus continues, and Zynga seems to be taking more than its share. In 2010 they hired Dani Dudeck, formerly a MySpace VP, to run the communications team. Soon after former MySpace CEO Owen Van Natta joined Zynga as an EVP.
Now, we’ve learned from multiple sources, they’re hired two more. Katie Geminder, a level 51 Cityville player and formerly head of product at Facebook and SVP of User Experience and Design at MySpace, joined Zynga late last year. And Christina Wodke, GM of social at MySpace, has resigned and will start at Zynga in the next week or so.
Zynga is clearly making a push to make its games more engaging, and it seems quite willing to do so at MySpace’s expense.
Zynga did not respond to a request for comment.
- Zynga Discontinues Mafia Wars Game On Myspace
- Yet Another Senior MySpace Exec Bails: SVP Tish Whitcraft Joins Tagged
- MindJolt Taps Former Google, MySpace Mobile Exec To Lead SGN Studio
- Twitter Hires Away MySpace Director of Business Development
- Singing The Blues: MySpace Music Loses Nearly Half Its Audience, And Its President