RootMusic Raises $2.3 Million To Help Bands Build Spectacular Facebook Pages
RootMusic, a San Francisco-based startup that essentially makes it easier for bands and musicians to set up phenomenal-looking pages on Facebook, has raised $2.3 million in financing according to an SEC filing.
If you’d like to learn more about RootMusic, check out Orli’s post, but basically, RootMusic lets musicians and bands establish fancy Facebook pages, featuring artwork, music, photos, videos, a concert calendar and whatnot. There’s a free option and a paid option for bands who want to dive deeper into the customization of their so-called ‘BandPage’.
We reached out to RootMusic about the financing round, but they declined to provide more details at this point. We’ll update their CrunchBase profile when they get around to do so.
- 100 Million Facebook Pages Leaked On Torrent Site
- SoundCloud Passes 4 Million Users, Partners With Headliner.fm To Give Bands A Killer Promotional Tool
- VibeDeck Raises $2 Million For Direct-To-Fan eCommerce Platform For Musicians
- Booshaka Now Ranks And Classifies Your Likes On Facebook Pages
- GraphEffect Raises $2 Million To Increase Brand “Likes” On Facebook