Logitech Revue Rooted, Full Access To File System Available
The Logitech Revue has been out for a few months now and it’s already been cracked wide open. The new hack allows “root” access, thereby allowing anyone to load their own apps into the box and have access to the full filesystem. The bad news? You need a soldering iron.
- Logitech’s Revue Product Page Goes Live, Preorder One Now For $299
- Google TV Fragmentation Starts At Launch. The Key Differences Between The Logitech Revue And Sony Internet TV Blu-ray Player
- Logitech Revue With Google TV: The Official TechCrunch Review
- Logitech Calls Google TV a ‘Big Mistake’
- Logitech K750 Is The World’s First Solar Keyboard