> Angry Birds Pecks Its Way To The PC Via Intel’s App Store For Netbooks
Angry Birds Pecks Its Way To The PC Via Intel’s App Store For Netbooks
Angry Birds, the wildly popular game on a raft of smartphones, has made its way to the PC.
Sometime overnight a version for Windows XP/7 became available via Intel’s AppUp store, which specifically targets Netbooks.
The app costs $9.99/Â£5.99/â‚¬7.99, although for a limited time gamers can get in on the action for $4.99. The choice to launch of Intel’s desktop app store, which very much borrows from the smartphone model of ‘on-deck’ offerings, is also interesting in light of Apple’s own pending Mac store. Angry Birds has established itself as an iPhone classic so we’ll likely see it fly off the shelves (pun intended) if or when it lands (sorry, again) on Macbooks and the like.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: Angry Birds Pecks Its Way To The PC Via Intel’s App Store For Netbooks
- Angry Birds Available For Windows On Intel AppUp Store
- Angry Birds Now Available in the Intel AppUp Center
- Angry Birds Slingshot to the Intel AppUp Center
- Angry Birds Rio Arrives On The App Store
- EA Buys ‘Angry Birds’ Publisher Chillingo For $20 Million, But May Not Get ‘Angry Birds’
Categories: techcrunch Angry, birds, Intel, iPhone, Its Way, Mac, macbooks, PC Via, PC. Sometime, pecks, raft, Read, rsquo, Store