33Across Raises $9 Million For Social Ad Targeting Platform
33Across, a provider of social targeting technology for online marketing, has landed $9 million in Series B financing in a round led by Flybridge Capital Partners with participation from Series A investors First Round Capital and QED Investors.
As part of the funding, Flybridge Capitalâ€™s Jon Karlen will join the company’s board.
The funding aims to provide 33Across some leverage to grow its SocialDNA targeting platform, build and enhance products and step up sales and marketing activities.
The company, which is led by CEO and Ogilvy vet Eric Wheeler, basically aims to help marketers identify high-potential prospects who are socially connected to existing customers and brand advocates.
33Across customers include Sprint, eBay, and Gilt Groupe.
- [x+1] Raises $10 Million From Intel Capital For Online Targeting Platform
- Shoutlet Lands $6 Million For Social Media Management Platform
- Act-On Raises $10 Million For Online Marketing Automation Platform
- Social Analytics Platform BackType Raises a Cool Million in Funding
- Involver Closes $8 Million Series C For Its Social Media Marketing Platform