Avaya Buys Conference Phone Maker Konftel For $15 Million
Avaya, a provider of business collaboration software and services, this morning announced it has acquired Konftel, which specializes in audio collaboration technology and is a leading conference telephone manufacturer.
Avaya coughed up $15 million in cash for the company, and hopes the acquisition will enable it to broaden its portfolio of desktop to conference room audio collaboration systems.
- Smartphone Maker HTC Buys S3 Graphics From VIA, WTI For $300 Million
- Qualcomm Buys Wi-Fi Chip Maker Atheros For $3.1 Billion
- Sales Performance Management Software Maker Callidus Buys ForceLogix For $3.75M
- Salesforce Buys Web Conferencing Platform DimDim For $31 Million In Cash
- Citrix Acquires Collaboration Software Maker Netviewer