Some Hotmail Accounts Wiped
tomhudson writes “PC Magazine reports that many Hotmail accounts have lost all their emails. Users’ entire email histories have apparently been lost. ‘Users can still log in sans issue. However, they arrive at empty inboxes: No custom folders, no messages in “Sent” or “Deleted,” nothing. As one might expect, the abruptness (and unexpectedness) of the purge has left some of Hotmail’s long-time users a bit in the dark.’”
Source: Some Hotmail Accounts Wiped
- Hotmail Launches Accounts You Can Throw Away
- Microsoft Unveils Outlook.com, Hotmail’s Successor
- Hotmail’s New Alias Feature Lets You Handle Multiple Addresses From The Same Inbox
- Hotmail’s Spam Filter: The Best In the Business?
- Google Confirms Gmail Troubles As Some Users Report Their Email History Wiped