> Some Hard Drive Nostalgia To Start Off the Year
Some Hard Drive Nostalgia To Start Off the Year
ColdWetDog writes “It’s the end of another calendar year and time for all sorts of retrospective pieces. Instead of going back to last year or even last decade, MacWorld has a quick slide show on the The Evolution of Hard Drives which more accurately would be described as ‘A Dozen Pictures of Ancient Magnetic Storage Devices.’ Still and all, it might be interesting to those young’uns who think that 10 Gigabytes is small.”
Source: Some Hard Drive Nostalgia To Start Off the Year
- How Do You Get Your Geek Nostalgia Fix?
- Review: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Is Game Music Nostalgia At Its Best
- Should the Start of Chinese New Year Be a Federal Holiday?
- Ask Slashdot: Which Comic Books To Start My 3-Year-Old With?
- Oracle-Google Trial Won’t Start Until Next Year
Categories: slashdot Calendar, ColdWetDog, end, gigabytes, HARD, hardware, IBM, last decade, Macworld, magnetic storage devices, storage, year, young uns