> ‘No Refusal’ DUI Checkpoints Coming To Florida?
‘No Refusal’ DUI Checkpoints Coming To Florida?
December 31st, 2010 12:02
schwit1 writes “With New Year’s Eve only days away, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration expects this to be one of the deadliest weeks of the year on the roads. But now a new weapon is being used in the fight against drunk driving. … Florida is among several states now holding what are called ‘no refusal’ checkpoints. It means if you refuse a breath test during a traffic stop, a judge is on site, and issues a warrant that allows police to perform a mandatory blood test.”
Source: ‘No Refusal’ DUI Checkpoints Coming To Florida?
- CheckPoints Hits A Million Check-Ins, 600K Bar Code Scans
- Social Shopping App CheckPoints Downloaded 100K Times Since Disrupt
- Shopping Rewards App CheckPoints Launches On Android
- Australian Sex Party May Sue Google Over Ad Refusal
- Judges Can’t "Friend" Lawyers in Florida
Categories: slashdot Florida, Government, highway traffic safety, national highway traffic, national highway traffic safety, national highway traffic safety administration, refusal, schwit, test, Traffic, traffic safety administration, transportation, USA, year