Image Space Media Raises $1 Million For In-Image Ad Platform
ISM’s ad network, which recently launched an analytics offering and a self service tool, helps publishers monetize images on their websites with ad overlays. Its proprietary technology allows for audience targeting and matches ads to the most appropriate images available.
With AdStart, advertisers can now create text based ads on both a cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-thousand (CPM) impression level. Once the advertiser creates their text-based ad campaign, they set their bid price and fund their account using a credit card or PayPal with a minimum of $5.00 for prepaid accounts. The ads immediately begin running as overlays on contextually relevant images across the Image Space Media Network.
The startup raised $2.9 million in funding earlier this year from New Atlantic Ventures, Ridgeline Capital, and Michael Gordon and brought on a new CEO last year, Jesse Chenard, who Tung actually met at TechCrunch50 in 2008. Image Space Media faces competition from GumGum and others.
We’ve reached out to the startup for confirmation and will update when we hear back.
- Sprout Social Raises $1 Million For Social Media Management Platform
- [x+1] Raises $10 Million From Intel Capital For Online Targeting Platform
- StudyBlue Raises $3.6 Million For College-Focused Studying Platform
- Crisp Media Raises $6 Million From Intel And Others To Take Its Rich Media Platform Global
- Buddy Media Raises $23 Million For Brand-Focused Facebook Page Management Platform