Centro Media Rakes In $22.5 Million
According to an SEC filing today, the Chicago based Centrot has just raised a whopping $22.5 million (rounded up) in equity only funding. Listed on the SEC form are Centro CEO Shawn Riegsecker and FTV Capital Partner Eric Byunn as Director.
Centro is a digital media and technology services company founded in 2001, serving over 350 ad agencies world wideÂ . The company’s recently launched platform Transis automates and centralizes the media buying and selling process so agencies can save time and money.
This looks to be the first major funding round for Centro; The company had also raised a much smaller $276,247 round back when it was called Intergent.
- Sugar Inc Raises Another $15 Million To Grow Its Women-Focused Media Empire
- Mobile Ad Network Mojiva Raises $25 Million
- Crisp Media Raises $6 Million From Intel And Others To Take Its Rich Media Platform Global
- Syncapse Raises $2 Million For “Social Media Technology”
- Social Media Technology Company Syncapse Scores $25 Million Round