Flight And Hotel Price Tracking Startup Yapta Is Raising A $6.4 Million Round
According to the information we’ve gathered through CrunchBase, the round will bring the company’s total amount of funding to $14.4 million.
Yapta lets travelers track fares from most of the major domestic and international airlines, allowing users to select flights to follow, and then be alerted when the price fluctuates. If the price declines after you purchase your ticket, Yapta will help you get a refund or credit from airlines that have lowest guaranteed fare policies.
- Hotel Room Auction Startup Off & Away Raises $2 Million From Madrona
- Price Tracking Service Shopobot Raises Funding From Google Ventures, AOL And Others
- Lightbank Leads $1.2 Million Round In Enterprise Mobile Startup DoubleDutch
- Searchmetrics Raises A $6.75 Million C-round To Expand Globally
- Baidu Leads $50 Million Funding Round For Chinese Real Estate Marketplace Anjuke