Ifbyphone Raises $8 Million Cloud-Based Call Management Platform
Phone management system Ifbyphone has raised $8 million in Series B funding from the company’s CEO Irv Shapiro, Apex Venture Partners, Origin Ventures, Spring Mill Ventures, i2A Fund and Second Century Ventures (the National Association of Realtors’ investment fund). This brings the Chicago-based company’s total funding to $16 million.
Ifbyphone’s Web-based management applications allow businesses to track, route, and automate phone calls to. Users can use the company’s software to manage call flow, set up virtual call centers, measure advertising, and to automate manual clerical tasks.
Earlier this year, Ifbyphone bought Cloudvox, a hosted service that allows developers to place, receive, and control phone calls from their own software (including Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, C#, and simple HTTP/JSON).
As part of the new investment, The National Association of Realtors will be collaborating with
Ifbyphone to develop voice solutions for its 1.1 million members.
- Aria Systems Raises $20 Million For Cloud-Based Billing And Subscription Platform
- Marin Software Raises $16 Million For Paid Search Management Platform
- ScaleXtreme Raises $11 Million For Cloud-based Systems Management Software
- Clarizen Raises $12 Million For Project Management Software
- DIY Music Management Platform Nimbit Raises $1.25 million