Elliptic Labs To Bring Touchless Gestures To iPad
An anonymous reader writes “Elliptic Labs will reveal their Touchless Gesture User Interface technology at CES 2011. Elliptic Labs sprung forth from the signal processing environment at the University of Oslo and what they’ve come up with is an iPod dock which creates a ‘touchless zone’ that extends out about 1 foot in front and to the sides of the iPad screen. Users can then initiate a number of gestures, much like on Microsoft Kinect, to manipulate onscreen content.”
- Touchless Gesture User Interfaces
- Will Your Next Touchscreen Be Touchless?
- MT Gestures: Jailbreak App Brings Multitouch Gestures To iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- Apple Releases iOS 5.0.1; Fixes Bugs Affecting Battery Life; iPad 2 Security Flaw, Adds Multitouch Gestures For iPad 1
- Apple Seeds iOS 5.0.1 To Developers; Fixes Bugs Affecting Battery Life; iPad 2 Security Flaw, Adds Multitouch Gestures For iPad 1