Joel Test Updated
An anonymous reader writes “In 2000, Joel Spolsky wrote the Joel Test, an excellent and simple way to evaluate a software company. While the test is still used, it’s getting outdated, as many companies are moving to web technologies, and new development tools exist. In his blog, Marc Garcia wrote about what could be an update to Joel Test.”
Source: Joel Test Updated
- How Joel Spolsky Shot Down a Microsoft Patent In 15 Minutes
- (Founder Stories) Stack Exchange CEO Joel Spolsky On When To Take VC Cash
- (Founder Stories) Joel Spolsky On Startups: “Have A Co-Founder Otherwise You’ll Go Insane”
- When Rewriting an App Actually Makes Sense
- Quora vs. StackExchange: Why, Joel, Why?