WITN: The Dumbest and Smartest People of 2010, Plus Our Predictions for 2011 (TCTV)
With apologies to Car Talk, you’ve squandered a perfectly good half-of-a-year watching “Why Is This News?” and we decided to reward you with a show that actually contains actual business analysis, rather than a rant about hotels or the hijinks of Michael Arrington.
In this week’s episode Paul and Sarah give their picks for the dumbest and smartest people of 2010, a slam-dunk prediction for 2011 and a Hail Mary prediction for 2011. We know you’ll remind us of the ones we forgot in the comments.
The downside of doing a year-end episode is it’s filmed without the help of TCTV’s crack editing team. Forgive a few rough transitions, but we wanted to keep this episode short….well, short for us. We know you people have family to hug, Holiday dinners to eat and presents to unwrap.
- Smartest Light Bulbs Ever, Dumbest Idea Ever?
- Ask a VC: Why David Hornik Invests Close to Home and the Dumbest Deal in the Valley (TCTV)
- The Year’s Dumbest Moments in Tech
- US Intelligence Wants Tools To Tell: Who’s the Smartest of Them All?
- WITN: Nigeria Gets A Lot Of Attention – Just For All The Wrong Reasons [TCTV]