FlipTrack / Moblyng Raising $10.9 Million For HTML5 Games For Mobile Devices
Once a company focused on building a slideshow creation tool, FlipTrack in May 2008 decided to change its name to Moblyng and shift its core reason for being to bringing Flash objects to mobile phones.
Today, the company seems to have pivoted a third time, now developing cross-platform HTML5 games for mobiles devices.
And according to this SEC filing, the company is currently raising nearly $10.9 million, having already secured about $7.5 million for the round.
FlipTrack / Moblyng announced a partnership with Playdom in May of this year to publish Playdom games on major mobile platforms, and raised $2.65 million in funding from Mohr Davidow Ventures and Deep Fork Capital.
- Motorola Mobility Invests In HTML5 Game Developer And Publisher Moblyng
- Stealthy Mobile Games Startup Wild Needle Is Raising $3 Million In Series A Funding
- MindSnacks Raises $1.2 Million For Mobile Educational Games
- Game Closure “DevKit” For Mobile HTML5 Games Is Open Source
- Mobile Health Startup Massive Health Gains $2.25 Million