Virtual Styling Community Polyvore Debuts Analytics Tool For Fashion Designers
Polyvore, the startup lets web shoppers pull their favorite items any online store and mix and match to create personalized outfits online, is debuting a new analytics tool. Style Analytics provides retailers with metrics about their brandâ€™s perception on the site.
The Style Analytics tool will rank brands on Polyvore based on engagement level with their clothing and accessories. The tool aims to be a resource for fashion companies to learn how Polyvoreâ€™s community are interacting with a brand. For example, Polyvore will let designers know how many “sets” are created with their clothes, what products are used the most in Polyvore sets and how the brand ranks compared to other designers on the site.
Polyvore says that each month, 1 million fashion sets are created. While Polyvore says that it receives 7 million unique visitors every month, Compete’s data shows that the site gets around 1.7 million unique visitors per month. But Polyvore may get a big traffic boost thanks to plugs from Google’s new shopping site Boutiques.com.
- Google’s Boutiques.com Adds Fashion Trends Data, Designer Analytics
- Online Fashion Community Fashiolista Raises $500,000 From Atomico
- Netvibes Debuts Powerful Social Analytics Platform For Brands And Agencies
- Conde Nast Adds A Street Style Fashion Platform With Teen Vogue’s Fashion Click
- Sugar Inc. Buys Virtual Fashion Shopping Assistant MyPerfectSale