MMC Ventures Injects $2.32 Million Into Online Children’s Wear Retailer Alexandalexa
MMC Ventures has invested Â£1.5 million (roughly $2.32 million) in AlexandAlexa, a UK-based online retailer for luxury children’s wear, selling premium brands such as Ralph Lauren Kids, Burberry Kids, Little Marc Jacobs and Junior Gaultier.
MMC said in a statement that it is taking a “significant minority stake” in the business.
- Privalia Raises $123.4 Million, Buys German Online Fashion Retailer ‘Dress for Less’
- Moshi Monsters Valued At $200m After Spark Ventures Sells Half Its Stake
- Online Retailer LetsBuy.com Raises $6 Million From Helion, Accel & Tiger Global
- Boom! Walgreens Buys Online Retailer Drugstore.com For $409 Million
- Aussie Online Retailer Impose IE7 Tax