> How Wooga Is Becoming Europe’s Zynga (TCTV)
How Wooga Is Becoming Europe’s Zynga (TCTV)
December 22nd, 2010 12:12
Berlin-based social games startup Wooga is rapidly turning into the Zynga for Europe. Its latest social game on Facebook, Happy Hospital now has one million players. And its Monster World and Bubble Island games both now have one million Daily Active Users each.
These bring wooga in a line with Zynga and EA/Playfish â€“ the only developers with more then one game over one million daily players.
At Le Web I caught up with CEO Jens Begemann who told me about their growth so far and the tech scene in Berlin.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: How Wooga Is Becoming Europe’s Zynga (TCTV)
- Scoop: European Social Games Phenomenon wooga Raises $24 Million
- Facebook and Zynga Move Apart
- Social Gaming Giant Zynga Files For $1 Billion IPO
- Facebook Mafiosi Go To the Mattresses Vs. Zynga
- Zynga Discontinues Mafia Wars Game On Myspace
Categories: techcrunch Berlin, Berlin-based, Bubble Island, CEO Jens Begemann, Europe, game, island games, monster world, Read, social game, social games, Startup, tctv, Wooga, Zynga