OMG/JK: Gingerbread Has Never Tasted So Delicious
After a brief hiatus (MG was spreading the Apple gospel in Paris during Le Web), we’re back for the latest episode of OMG/JK.
There’s been a lot of big news in the last couple weeks, so we had a lot to talk about. In this episode we give our first impressions of the Nexus S (MG still likes his iPhone, naturally). We also take a stab at ChromeOS, which both of us have had on our test Cr-48 laptops for over a week now. Finally, we take a look at Yahoo, which has been making headlines lately for its decision to shutter (or sell off) delicious.
Here are some posts relevant to this week’s topics:
- TechCrunch Review: Google Nexus S
- On The Road With Cr-48: The Chrome Notebook Is Both Shiny And Tarnished
- A Walk In The Cloud: My First Day With Googleâ€™s Chrome OS
- Is Yahoo Shutting Down Del.icio.us? [Update: Del.icio.us Responds]
- Yahoo Trying To Unload Del.icio.us, Not Shut It Down