Dachis Group Makes Its Biggest Acquisition To Date, Buys Marketing Agency Powered
Social business services company Dachis Group has made its third acquisition in less than 2 months, and this deal marks the biggest purchase for the company to date. Dachis has picked up social marketing agency Powered along with its operating subsidiaries StepChange Group, Drillteam, and crayon.
The agreement, terms of which were not disclosed, makes Dachis Group the largest Facebook Preferred Developer on the planet, and also expands its presence to New York.
The agency primarily focuses on social marketing campaign, from lining out strategies to planning, program development, content marketing, blogger outreach to branded events.
Poweredâ€™s clients include companies like HP, Nike, Ernst and Young, Toys â€œRâ€ Us, T-Mobile, Toyota, Gillette and Target.
The acquisition of Powered increases Dachis Group’s size to over 220 employees across ten cities, in five countries worldwide. The company recently bought youth marketing consultancy agency Archrival and social marketing applications developer Stuzo.
Its growth strategy, which consists of rolling up smaller companies in the social business services space as well as growing organically, is backed by a financial commitment of up to $50 million from Austin Ventures (Dachis Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas).
- Dachis Continues To Shop For Facebook Preferred Developers, Buys Archrival
- Dachis Group Acquires Social Marketing Applications Developer Stuzo
- Marketing Agency Uses Homeless As Wi-Fi Hotspots
- German Marketing Agency Stealthily Uses Facebook Places For Hiring, Pre-Launch
- Fiksu Wants To Manage Mobile App Marketing And User Acquisition For Brands