2010 Kindle Sales May Be As High As 8 Million
For whatever reason, Amazon won’t come out and say just how many Kindles it has sold. Other companies, like Apple and Samsung, tend to crow about it every time they hit a milestone, but Amazon has stayed mum for years. Estimates have been made before, and they’ll be made again, and — why, here is one right now!
“Two people who are aware of the company’s sales projections” have made bold to say that sales have exceeded said projections by a quite a large amount, and actually fix 8 million as a rough estimate of how many will have been sold in 2010.
- Amazon Touts Kindle Sales Numbers Without Sharing Kindle Sales Numbers
- Citi Analyst: Kindle Will Be 10 Percent Of Amazon Sales In 2012
- Kindle E-Book Sales Surpass Print Sales In UK
- That Was Fast: Amazon’s Kindle Ebook Sales Surpass Print (It Only Took Four Years)
- Amazon’s Kindle Fire Sales Fizzle in 2012, Market Share Slips to Third