Under Arrest: The Author Of That Pedophilia Book Amazon Banned
Remember that vile ebook “The Pedophileâ€™s Guide to Love and Pleasure: A Child-Lover’s Code of Conduct” that briefly topped Amazon’s top 100 bestsellers lists, only to be pulled following massive customer and media pressure on the Internet retailer?
Well, according to Florida’s News 13, the author of the book, Phillip R. Greaves II, was arrested today for violation of obscenity laws.
According to the news outlet, Polk County Sheriff’s Office, along with authorities in Pueblo, Colorado, have arrested the mentally unstable man on third-degree felony charges, which are punishable by up to 30 years in prison in the state of Florida.
Polk Sheriff Grady Judd told News 13 that detectives who were investigating the case researched the book and inquired about receiving a copy, ultimately leading to the arrest.
“He wrote this book specifically to teach people how to molest and rape children,” Judd said. “You cannot engage in or depict children in a harmful light.”
Greaves could be extradited to Polk County as soon as today.
(Thanks to Auston Bunsen for the tip)
- Why Did Amazon Just Pull A Top-Selling Book? Oh, That’s Right, It’s A Pedophilia How-To
- Diapers.com Wants Nothing To Do With Parent Amazon’s Pedophilia-philia
- XKCD Author’s Unpublished Book Has Already Become a Best-Seller
- Amazon Acquires UK-Based Online Book Retailer The Book Depository For International Expansion
- Amazon “Suppresses” Book With Too Many Hyphens