EarthLink Buys Telecom Services Company One Communications For $370 Million
EarthLink this morning announced that it will acquire telecom services provider One Communications for $370 million, which includes payment of roughly $285 million of the latter’s net debt. One Comm stockholders have the right to elect to receive the net merger consideration in the form of cash or EarthLink common stock.
The merger has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies and the stockholders of One Communications.
- CenturyLink Buys IT Infrastructure Services Company Savvis In $2.5B Deal
- Confirmed: Dell Buys Storage Company Compellent For $820 Million
- Salesforce Buys Social Media Monitoring Company Radian6 For $326 Million
- Boom! Walgreens Buys Online Retailer Drugstore.com For $409 Million
- Earthlink Announces It Must Honor Comcast Cap