A Little Bling For Your Holiday: Hands On With Ulysee Nardin’s $1.1 Million Watch
Only a few more days ’til Christmas and time’s running out! This year, instead of mucking about with a pasta maker or a handsome bathrobe, why not tell the one you love how you really feel – with a violently expensive diamond-studded watch. This $1.1 million timepiece is covered in pave diamonds and sapphires and the entire torubillon movement is suspended on a plate of pure sapphire. While you and I can laugh at the price tag, the fact that they were able to drill and attach all of the moving parts to a sheet of gemstone is pretty darn impressive, at least from a technical perspective.
Presumably those in the market for this handsome and stylish timepiece aren’t thinking about cost but, if I may be so bold, I’d recommend that you also hire full-time security for the SO who will be receiving this item this year. Perhaps you can slash a bit of the caviar budget and let the cats go a bit hungry this year.
- BlackBerry Sold 150 Million Phones In 12 Years, 15 Million Last Quarter
- SEC Watch: Palantir Technologies Raises $50 Million In New Funding
- First Hands-On With The Phosphor Reveal Crystal Watch
- Hands-On With The New Nook: Watch Out, Amazon
- eBay’s Gross Mobile Sales For The Holiday Season Up 166 Percent To $230 Million