Cablegate, the Game
An anonymous reader writes “Cablegate: The Game is a game where players can read, tag and summarize the recently released US Embassy Cables. Points are awarded for finding the most tags in a cable.” I wish this game were extended to more news sources generally — automated scans are nice, but can’t (yet) make all the connections humans can.
Source: Cablegate, the Game
- One Year After Cablegate Began, WikiLeaks’ Operations Still Handicapped
- EVE Player Loses $1,200 Worth of Game Time In-Game
- Writing For Video Game Genres
- Hit iOS Game “The Moron Test” Coming To Mac/PC, Will Be Amazon’s First Digital Game Exclusive
- Welcome to the University of Michigan’s Computer and Video Game Archive (Video)