Citrix Acquires Collaboration Software Maker Netviewer
Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, this morning announced that it is to acquire Netviewer, a privately-held SaaS vendor in collaboration and IT services based in Germany. Netviewer will become an integral part of Citrix’ online services division, but the terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
The transaction is expected to close in early 2011, subject to the satisfaction of closing conditions.
- OpenText Acquires Mobile App Deployment Software Maker weComm
- Citrix Invests In Data Center Consulting Services Firm GlassHouse Technologies
- Avaya Buys Conference Phone Maker Konftel For $15 Million
- Facebook Acquires Feature Phone App Maker Snaptu
- NetApp Acquires Virtualization Software Company Akorri Networks