SkyFire For iPad Goes Gold, Gets Shipped Off For Apple’s Approval
Just a few weeks back, SkyFire (a browser most known for its ability to play Flash videos on handsets that otherwise couldn’t) came along and turned the App Store upside down. In its first three days alone, it managed to pull down over $1 million in sales â€” and that’s without any sort of offering for iPad users.
Well, iPad users, SkyFire is coming your way soon. How soon? As soon as Apple says it’s okay.
- SkyFire For iPad Goes Gold, Gets Shipped Off For Apple’s Approval
- With SkyFire for iPhone Still Awaiting App Store Approval, We Go Hands-On
- SkyFire Pulls In Another Million Bucks With SkyFire For iPad
- SkyFire for iPad Launching Tonight For $4.99
- Skyfire Snags Two New Execs: One From Adobe, One From Akamai