Myspace And Google Renew Search And Advertising Agreement For Multiple Years
Under the terms of the new agreement, Google will continue to power Myspace search functionalities and advertising, and will also provide additional display advertising services.
- Mozilla and Google Sign New Agreement For Default Search
- MySpace Slashes 47 Percent Of Staff; Nearly 500 Employees Given Pink Slips
- Microsoft, Yahoo Finalize Search Agreement
- IAB: Internet Advertising Reached $26 Billion In 2010, Display Grew Twice As Fast As Search
- Congress Makes Deal To Renew Patriot Act For 4 Years