InMobi: iPhone OS Dominates European Mobile Ad Market With 31.9% Share
Research from mobile ad network provider InMobi has found that iPhone OS currently dominates the European mobile ad market with a 31.9% share, while Nokia’s share has slide to 19.7%, putting it in second place.
Android OS, meanwhile, is making its way after a slow start in these parts: the platform has gained +9.5 share points between July 2010 and October 2010, growing to a 12.9% share.
The rapid decline of Nokia (-6.0 share points in the past 90 days alone) is a major inflection point for the European mobile advertising community, remarks James Lamberti of InMobi.
- InMobi Adds More Evidence That Android Is #Winning (With 37 Percent Mobile Ad Share)
- For InMobi, Apple And Android Are Eating Up Global Mobile Ad Share
- Android Passes iPhone In US Market Share
- Report: Mobile App Market Will Be Worth $25 Billion By 2015 – Apple’s Share: 20%
- Apple’s iPhone Strategy Cutting Into Android Market Share