Foodspotting Swallows Food Sharing Community Eat.ly
Eat.ly’s team writes: With a best-in-class iPhone app, awesome integration with the Foursquare API and a number of other exciting moves ahead, Foodspotting will be a great place for the Eat.ly community.
Eat.ly is sort of like a Flickr for foodâ€”it allows you to keep a visual record of meals youâ€™ve eaten, and then share your images with friends, family, or social networks. Users could also rate meals using our â€˜healthiness scaleâ€™ of 1 to 100.
Foodspotting, which offers a popular iPhone app, is on a roll. The startup hjust secured $750,000 in new funding and scored deals with both Zagat and The Travel Channel for partnerships.
- Just In Time To Pig Out For The Holidays, Foodspotting Beta Hits On Android
- Foodspotting Comes Out On Windows Phone 7
- Android Users Get An Official Taste Of Foodspotting Just In Time For SXSW
- Why Facebook Will Become Food Porn Kingdom
- Foursquare Checks In Comments And Pictures; Instagram, PicPlz, Foodspotting On Board