> CES 2011: Let The Boredom Begin!
CES 2011: Let The Boredom Begin!
December 15th, 2010 12:48
It’s been a tough few years for the CE industry. GPS sales collapsed, the unfulfilled dream of 3G didn’t buoy the TV industry, and netbooks were eaten by tablets (one tablet in particular), sending manufacturers scrambling at the last minute to restart their long-dead design and assembly plans for slates. It’s hard out there for a Samsung, Sony, HP, Dell, etc.
Read the rest of this entry »
Source: CES 2011: Let The Boredom Begin!
- Why It’s Bad That Smartphones Have Banished Boredom
- The HP Slate’s Future Lies Within The PDA’s History
- CES 2011: Let The Madness Begin
- Blog Reveals a Chinese Military Hacker’s Life Is One of Boredom and Bitterness
- Ballmer Says Microsoft Is ‘Hardcore’ About Tablets
Categories: techcrunch assembly plans, boredom, didn, dream, GPS, Industry, Read, rsquo, slates, tv industry, unfulfilled dream