Watch 200 Years of Global Growth In 4 Minutes
kkleiner writes “A professor of international health in Sweden, Hans Rosling has a long history of exploring the facts and figures that surround our changing world. In the a segment of the BBC series, Rosling gives one of his most famous lectures with a new twist. Using 120,000+ bits of data and augmented reality, the exuberant professor takes us through the last 200 years of global history and its uneven growth of wealth and health.” This is really worth watching. Seriously.
- Brazil’s Peixe Urbano Takes “Significant Growth” Round From General Atlantic and Tiger Global
- WWDC: Apple Has 54 Million Active Macs, 5 Years Of Beating PCs In Growth
- Watch the Space Shuttle Atlantis Blast Off in a Few Minutes
- One To Watch: Augme Sees Continued Growth, Launches SaaS Mobile Marketing Platform
- Facebook’s Incredible Growth Story In Charts