LinkedIn 2010 Overused Buzzwords: Extensive Experience, Innovative And Motivated
There are only so many adjectives you can use to describe your achievments. LinkedIn has just released the most overused words and phrases in membersâ€™ LinkedIn profiles in the U.S., and the results aren’t surprising.
Extensive experience took the top spot followed by Innovative and Motivated. Other popular keywords used in member profiles include Results-oriented, Dynamic, Proven track record, Team player, Fast-paced, Problem solver and Entrepreneurial. Results are similar for members outside the U.S. For example, France’s most-used word is Innovative while Spain’s most popular buzzword is Dynamic.
LinkedIn advises members who have used any of these words to replace these terms with actionable information and phrases.
- LinkedIn’s Next Data Dive: Professional Skills
- LinkedIn Today: A Social News Product For Professionals
- LinkedIn Profiles Contain Fewer Lies Than Resumes
- LinkedIn Upgrades iPhone App With New Inbox And Recent Activity In Profiles
- LinkedIn Adds The Ability To Customize Profiles With Patents, Certifications And More