Confirmed: Dell Buys Storage Company Compellent For $820 Million
Dell will pay $27.75 per share in cash for each share of Compellent for a total equity value of approximately $960 million, and aggregate purchase price of about $820 million, net of Compellentâ€™s cash.
This is slightly more than what Dell initially named as the terms of the merger agreement last week.
- EMC Buys Enterprise Data Storage Company Isilon For $2.25 Billion In Cash
- Salesforce Buys Social Media Monitoring Company Radian6 For $326 Million
- EarthLink Buys Telecom Services Company One Communications For $370 Million
- Virtual Storage Company Virsto Raises $12M, Buys VMware Virtualization Startup EvoStor
- Dell Is Now a Private Company Again