Live from Russia: TechCrunch Moscow #TCMoscow
Today TechCrunch Europe is coming to Moscow, Russia, for our first ever TechCrunch Moscow event (to be held in English).
TechCrunch Moscow is at the first Russian private tech incubator, the Digital October Center, located in a historical manufacturing building Krasny Oktyabr (or “Red October” / ÐšÑ€Ð°ÑÐ½Ñ‹Ð¹ ÐžÐºÑ‚ÑÐ±Ñ€ÑŒ in Russian). The event is sold out but there’ll be full day packed with speeches by the leaders of the industry and a chance to preview promising Russian tech startups.
Co-organised by TechCrunch Europe together with Kite Ventures and Telemarker, our partners have also put together a dedicated event web site and a dedicated Twitter feed. We’ll be using the Twitter hashtag #TCMoscow.
- Hey, Steve, Mark, Biz or Ron – Want To Speak At TechCrunch Moscow? #TCMoscow
- TechCrunch Moscow: From Russia (With Tech) Love
- TechCrunch Moscow: The Hunt For Startups At The Red October, December 13
- Russia Captures Alleged American CIA Agent In Moscow
- Google Chairman Takes An Interest In Backing Russian Startups