French Fund ISAI Brings Together 70 Entrepreneurs to Invest in Commerce Guys
The French entrepreneurs’ fund, ISAI, has just announced that its investing in Commerce Guys, a Franco-American company that develops open source Drupal e-commerce solutions. This is the third investment for the fund run by some 70 French entrepreneurs from these companies, which previously invested in carpooling platform Covoiturage and the high-class online marketplace, InstantLuxe. And while the transaction amount has not been disclosed, I’ll venture a wild guess that it most likely lies between the â‚¬500,000 and â‚¬1.5 million range – which would be in-line with the rest of ISAI’s investments.
- E-Commerce Platform Company Rearden Commerce Acquires Ketera
- Ask a VC: “We Probably Would Have Been the Last Guys to Do a Round in Twitter” (TCTV)
- Big Appetite: Greylock Sends Entrepreneurs a Message with New $1 Billion Fund
- Chinese e-Commerce Site 360buy Grabs $1.5B From DST And Others
- TinyCo Launches $5 Million Fund To Invest In Casual Mobile Game Developers