WITN: Paul Still Hates Le Web, London and Apparently Sitting Still (TCTV)
Three or four jobs ago, (who can keep count?) Paul was a columnist for The Guardian and he made a quick name for himself in Valley circles with a blistering critique of Le Web, a conference he hates so much he attends every year. But he says, after this year, he’s done. (Again.)
He’s back in London now, and he’s almost as miserable. In this edition of “Why Is This News?” we revisit a few familiar themes: How can all Skype connections in London be so horrible and are the startups any better.
Spoiler alert, Brits: Get ready to send more hate mail.
- WITN: London Is Gonna Be Pissed, But We Prefer Berlin for Startups (TCTV)
- WITN: New York State of the Tech Industry [TCTV]
- WITN: Paul’s New Book Published, Movie Option Sold On The Same Day [TCTV]
- WITN: Abbasso Las Vegas! [TCTV]
- WITN: The Dumbest and Smartest People of 2010, Plus Our Predictions for 2011 (TCTV)