My Week With The iPod Nano Watch
When the first iPod Nano watch straps appeared on the scene in September, I was non-plussed. I’ve seen plenty of wrist-mounted MP3 players, phones, and other junk to understand that anything you wear on your wrist and still have to connect a pair of headphones to is bad news. In general, you look goofy and feel goofier.
But there was something about the Nano watch. Maybe it was because Apple made it abundantly clear that this wasn’t a watch. They made it hard to read the time – you have to press a button every time you want to see the clock – and they added a clip to suggest you should strap this to your jacket and not your wrist. But by gum I wanted to try the Nano watch.
Source: My Week With The iPod Nano Watch
- The iPod Nano Watch Nears $1 Million In Crowdsourced Funding From Kickstarter
- Want An iPod Nano Watch? So Does Everyone. Idea Poised To Be New Kickstarter King
- OMG/JK: Massive Google Fragments (And An iPod Nano Watch!)
- New iPhone 5 Concept Inspired By 6th Gen iPod Nano
- Videos Of Next Generation iPod Nano Touch Screen And iPod Touch Digitizer